Living at Big Hill (actually not)

Friday, May 10, 2013

 Extra! Extra - Read all about it.
 -Here's one of a few interviews we did with the area papers here in SE Kansas.
I have been written about many times, and I like the photos they take - more than the stories they write.  And I will take a photo of the paper and then slide it under my mattress.
When I was a kid, I would draw pencil pictures for my mother. And she would take them and put them under her mattress.

 Guess Thats where I got that habit from.
...Meanwhile we purchased a Hummingbird feeder to place by Angels window here in the Airstream.

Cool little birds.  One of my critter buddies says they are aggressive with each other and eventually  we will see a show everyday they come to visit.

Last night I stepped out into the twighlight and set up my tripod to take a few evening shots of  the new homestead here at Big Hill Lake.
-Still trying to get used to being here instead of the out skirts of some farm town in Oklahoma.


Angel loves to fish and even though we have not caught very much, there is always hope that he will get the 'Big One'.







Next is 'Old Faithful' The truck that delivered us here.  I named her Gabbie after finding a baby bead bracelette that now hangs on the rear veiw mirror with that name on it.





Lastly is a quaint sunset from the other day.
There is  so much to see here, and I hope this healing atmosphere will add years of life to Angels earth account.
Over and Out,
Billy
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment